Manager, Sales Frontline- Waikiki, Oahu
2169 Kalia Road, Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States, 96815
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Front Line Sales Manager
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 15,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
This position is responsible for achieving defined sales targets, assists in personnel selection and development and is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to and administer sales policies and guidelines by representing the company in an ethical, moral and professional manner
- Effectively deliver required
sales targets by closing transactions on a daily basis
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Training, evaluating, and monitoring the performance goals of direct reports
- Constructive involvement in daily sales meetings.
- Collaborate with the Site Trainer in facilitating initial and ongoing training
- Recruiting future sales associates
- May be responsible for group sales presentations
- Other duties may be assigned
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30
- Yearly Salary and Uncapped Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
- 401K Matching
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
Job Expectations and Requirements
- 1 to 3 years of Wyndham sales experience is preferred
- Experience in managing sales teams is preferred
- Maintain production standards
- Minimal travel required outside of the home site’s area
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree is preferred
- Must have the applicable real estate and/or timeshare license or the ability to obtain one
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.