Food & Beverage Team Leader
316 Port Douglas Road, Port Douglas, Queensland, Australia, 4877
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Go Where No Two Days Are The Same.
Discover a career fuelled by possibility at Wyndham Destinations. Our Port Douglas resort currently has an opportunity for an experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor to join the team!
How You'll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Subsidised Private Health Insurance
- Professional Development Funding
- Discounted HSBC Banking & Financial products
How You'll Shine
The Food & Beverage Supervisor is responsible training and developing a team to deliver an exceptional Food & Beverage service.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Setting up and running of service periods
- Ensure liquor licensing guidelines for Responsible Service of Alcohol are adhered to
- Follow the responsibilities outlined under the Liquor Act
- Order stock and maintain accurate invoicing
- Monitor weekly stock and wage costs
What You'll Bring
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including nights, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to motivate, inspire, train and coach employees
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.