2128 Phillip Island Road, Cowes, Victoria, Australia, 3922
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
GO WHERE BEST IS THE BAR.
Learn. Grow. Succeed. Repeat. At Wyndham Destinations, we set the bar at being your best. If you enjoy achieving realistic goals, demonstrate a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then join our fun and dynamic Phillip Island Sales team as our Sales Manager!
How You’ll Shine
As the Sales Manager you will be responsible for achieving defined sales targets through supportive management of the sales team. You will also be responsible for supporting the Sales Project Director with staff recruitment and development and site financial management. Duties include but not limited to;
- Deliver the required sales targets for the site by supporting and motivating staff to achieve performance goals
- Assist in providing appropriate training, education and performance monitoring for sales team
- Support marketing programs and educate sales staff on the marketing strategies
- Follow and represent the Company in an ethical, moral and professional manner with adherence to industry and Company best practices
- Actively participate in management duties, training sessions and sales meetings and provide on-site support to sales employees
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting your peers and managers; support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible
How You’ll Shine
You will have previous Timeshare/Vacation Ownership sales background with experience in supporting and managing a successful high volume sales team. You will have successful proven track record in achieving sales targets and closing the deal. Sound leadership ability including motivating, coaching and performance management accompanied with effective communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with internal and external customers.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Engaging with our customers to help them get on holidays!
- Be passionate about holidays and travel
- A team player, you will be part of a friendly and supportive team environment
- Willing to learn, you will be open minded and coachable
- Strong communication skills
- Driven, dedicated and committed with a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with an international value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Base salary + bonus
- Paid company induction & sales training
- Discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
- Subsidised private health cover*
Where You’ll Begin Your Journey
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests in a network of 51 resorts across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Japan and Europe and serves more than 60,000 vacation owners in Club Wyndham South Pacific. Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is a division of Wyndham Destinations (NYSE: WYND) the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company with more than 25,000 associates worldwide. The Pacific corporate offices are located on the Gold Coast in Australia. Across the Asia Pacific region, we have offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and Clark in the Philippines.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.