Manager, Sales (JPN)
九段北, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, Japan, 102-0073
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
- Conduct face-to-face presentations in our state-of-the-art sales centers located at one of our award-winning resorts
- Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective and/or current owners
- Articulate the benefit of traveling with Wyndham Destinations
- Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
- No Cold Calling: All leads are prequalified and provided by the company
- Attend ongoing, advanced sales and career
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
- Weekly Base and Uncapped Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
- Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale
- 401K Matching
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
Job Expectations and Requirements
- 1 to 3 years of sales and/or marketing experience is preferred, not required
- Maintain production standards
- Overcome objections and perform within a short, luxury sales cycle
- Must be energetic, outgoing,
- No travel required outside of the home site’s area
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree is preferred
- Must have the applicable real estate and/or timeshare license or the ability to obtain one
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.