Food and Beverage Team Leader
78 Surf Road, Seven Mile Beach, Tasmania, Australia, 7170
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
How You’ll Shine
Joining a dynamic, vibrant and customer focused team you will provide and maintain a high standard of service while ensuring that our customers are satisfied with their experience.
We are seeking an energetic, passionate, and motivated person with great customer service skills and food preparation experience to join the Seven Mile Beach team as a Food & Beverage Team Leader.
As a Food & Beverage Team Leader, you will ensure our guests have a memorable dining experience. The position will be required to work both front of house and in the kitchen to assist the operation to deliver on a daily basis.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Professional development funding
- Discounted Hotel & Resort stays globally
- Subsidised Private Health Insurance
What You’ll Bring
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage environment
- A current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate and Food Safety knowledge
- Experienced barista with a passion for coffee
- Commercial Cookery qualifications and/or experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Immaculate presentation and grooming standards
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including evenings and weekends
- Knowledge of OH&S guidelines and legislative food safety requirements
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.