Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
Ensure guest satisfaction by suggestion selling of menu items, proper timely service and follow-up.
1. Check station to ensure all tables are set properly. Complete opening side work.
2. Take a guest order using suggestive selling to increase customer satisfaction.
3. Ensure that the proper course is served at the appropriate time.
4. Check back with each table to see if everything is satisfactory.
5. Turn orders into kitchen for preparation. Ensure food is prepared correctly before serving.
6. Serve and replenish beverages and other accessories throughout the meal.
7. Ensure check is correctly tabulated and present it to the guest with a pleasant Thank You. Return promptly with change and receipt having followed the proper credit or cash procedures.
8. Clear and reset tables in the proper manner, if necessary.
9. Complete daily side work duties assigned.
Fill condiments and complete closing side work.
10. After completing of training, maintain a check average within guidelines set by department.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest please submit your application on the next page.