Discovery Sales Representative- Kona, Hawaii
75-6016 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua Kona, Hawaii, United States, 96740
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
The primary purpose of this position is to sell the guest a trial program (Discovery); this allows the client to experience Wyndham Vacation Ownership on a trial basis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet guests in Discovery area after sales presentations and explain that they will conduct a survey of guests experience.
- Conduct survey regarding guests experience and present Discovery program in a professional manner, with the goal of selling guest the Discovery program.
- Answer all of the guests questions accurately in accordance with company sales quotas for a Discovery Associate.
- When guest purchases, prepare worksheet including all required information and deliver worksheet to Contracts office for
- Answer all post sale client inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
- Any other assigned duties as requested by supervisor.
- Meeting the established sales quotas for Discovery Associates.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Must have Timeshare Sales Experience
- Ability to make effective sales presentations and work independently.
- Must meet or exceed minimum performance standards 1350 APG and not be on any level of formal corrective action.
- President Club achievers preferred.
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.