Common Area Attendant. Club Wyndham Ka Eo Kai Resort
3970 Wyllie Road, Princeville, Hawaii, United States, 96722
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
How You’ll Shine:
As a Common Area Attendant, you’ll maintain a clean and welcoming environment that helps guests relax, whether they’re lounging indoors or enjoying our outdoor amenities.
Together with a fun and caring team, you’ll:
- Ensure constant, consistent cleanliness by performing housekeeping through the resort
- Maintain resort interiors by dusting and polishing furniture, counters, mirrors and fixtures, and washing floors, windows, counters, walls, and woodwork
- Sweep, scrub and mop floors, clean and vacuum carpets, and re-supply restrooms and locker rooms with necessary paper products
- Remove trash and maintain interior appearance by picking up debris, emptying containers, and transporting materials to disposal and recycling areas
- Observe precautions to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found items to supervisors
- Maintain positive guest, owner, and associate relationships by responding appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns as quickly and completely as possible
What You’ll Bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent (Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.)
- Familiarity with cleaning products, equipment, and techniques
- Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Excellent customer service skills
- A professional appearance and positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work well independently or with others as needed
- Six months of related housekeeping or building maintenance experience preferred.
How You'll Be Rewarded
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.