78 Surf Road, Seven Mile Beach, Tasmania, Australia, 7170
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Discover a career fuelled by possibility at Wyndham Destinations - wherever you want to take your career, let's get there together.
A once in a lifetime Resort Manager role has become available at our unique Tasmanian property, this rare opportunity is suited to a dynamic, customer experience and food and beverage focused leader who thrives on creating truly memorable experiences.
Club Wyndham Seven Mile Beach is a superb property, set across 55 beachfront acres and a stunning pine forest. The resort is home to a Hobby Farm with animals such as alpacas, goats, sheep, and cows, along with an organic garden for guests to meander through and harvest the fresh produce.
The resort also offers a heated swimming pool and spa, gym, games room, tennis court, several BBQ areas, amongst 61 beautifully appointed apartments consisting of one to four bedrooms and ranging from Standard rooms to Presidential Suites.
How You'll Shine
This is a hands on position ideal for a hospitality professional, who has proven operational knowledge and experience as well as the ability to effectively interact with and service guests. Industry experience or exposure to Vacation Ownership would be highly regarded but not essential.
The Resort Manager is responsible for the daily operational success of the resort and interacts with Club Wyndham Owners, Guests, all resort departments, vendors, the community and the corporate office.
The property boasts picturesque scenery, an onsite Hobby Farm, a food & beverage outlet among other fantastic activities and offerings for our Owners and guests.
How You'll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Subsidised Private Health Insurance
- Discounted resort stays globally
- Professional Development Funding
- Discounted HSBC Banking & Financial products
- Incentives and bonuses
- Birthday leave to enjoy your special day
What You'll Bring
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Full Australian working rights and currently reside in Australia or New Zealand.
- Previous experience as a Resort or Hotel General Manager.
- Ability to formulate an overall operational strategy, whilst overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Hotel.
- Strong background in management of facility and assets.
- Proven ability to create memorable experiences.
- Local knowledge of Hobart and its surrounds.
- Understanding of agricultural and horticultural concepts, along with a genuine passion for animals.
- High level of Food & Beverage experience and knowledge.
- Proven financial management acumen.
- Project management skills, to undertake your vision for the Resort and to ultimately provide an unforgettable experience for guests.
- Employee engagement skills and the ability to motivate your team.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.