Campaign Design Manager
Central Location, Orlando, Florida, United States, 32821
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
The Campaign Design Manager will manage design team, collaborate on projects with colleagues, delegate tasks, and check projects for quality and consistency. Collaborate with marketing teams to check designs, ensure success, and ensure messages are being received appropriately by members. Develop and implement successful design strategies by outlining how the design team will create the project’s deliverables. Manage designers and evaluate individual design deliverables alongside team performance, deliver critical feedback to the team when necessary.
How You'll Shine:
- The Campaign Design manager is responsible for design execution of campaign & brand related designs.
- Deliver compelling designs across a variety of digital, video and print-based assets with a focus on email, landing pages, digital ads, social posts.
- This position works very closely with the UX team, Marketing operations and copywriters
- Support our B2B & B2C campaign and brand related initiatives
- Leverage brand identity guidelines, Campaign Design manager will execute creative and lead design team through campaign or marketing/brand objectives.
- Ensure creative is consistent with multiple brand guidelines (templates) in timely manner
- Innovation and change: Actively present designs that are on strategy and on brand
- Communication: Strong listening skills, customer service skills, proofreading skills, verbal communications, and the ability to translate tasks to compelling design executions
- Consistency: Draw from template library to develop brand/campaign-based design executions
- Management: Be able to lead team of designers, audit and mentor designers.
- Motivate and encourage design team to come up with new ideas
- Ensuring designs are produced on time, to a high quality, and are easy to decipher and are being received correctly across all platforms
- Oversee the design process using technical expertise
- Work with marketing to ensure that their expectations are met.
- Define, develop and implement strategy, goals, KPI, guidelines, tools and escalation processes in alignment with the WVR customer engagement strategy.
- Develop and implement day-to-day listening and engaging process and reporting for review,
- Research and provide guidance and implementation on the best practices throughout all aspects of customer dialog/communication channels.
- Responsible for overall direction and Design of an digital design team consisting of Associates that are managing direct to consumer marketing in the areas of Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search, Social Media, mobile and email marketing and content development.
- Work with designers to determine process efficiencies for all campaigns
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of professional-level experience required; in-house creative team or agency
- Charismatic and energetic personality with the ability to offer flexible and resourceful solutions to problems and create cohesive teams both internally and externally with vendors and all parts of the organization.
- The ability to explain technical and/or e-commerce concepts to audiences within all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical, leadership and communications skills as demonstrated through his/her professional and educational background and achievements, as well as, organizational skills
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.