Central Location, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States, 29582
Community Marketing Program
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
How You’ll Shine
As a Greeter, you’ll work at our highly-visibility tourist locations & shows to connect with vacationing guest as a brand ambassador for Wyndham Destinations, the leader in the travel industry. You’ll engage in face-to-face conversations with prospective customers and share your knowledge of local attractions & restaurants, all the while, creating a great guest experience along-side our many top Community Marketing Associates.
What You’ll Bring
- A friendly, energetic, and outgoing personality
- Ability to stand for hours at a time indoors and outdoors
- High school diploma or GED (college degree preferred)
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- A passion for the travel industry
How You’ll Be Rewarded in your New Career
- Weekly base pay plus commissions plus bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance beginning within 30 Days
- Discounted Hotel & Resort Stays
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick and Holiday)
- Tuition Reimbursement within 90 Days
- 401K Retirement Savings with Company Match %
How You'll Be Rewarded
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.