Web Content Executive
Haylock House, Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom, NN15 6EY
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our membership travel and vacation exchange brands, including RCI, 7Across and Travel + Leisure GO, are shaping the future of the travel industry by creating new possibilities for travelers. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Working as part of a global team in shaping and optimising the online customer experience by providing targeted, relevant, and personalised online content in multi-lingual sites. Responsible for executing the online content plan by publishing and managing agreed content across multiple sites within the Panorama family. This person must be self-motivated, curious, independent, detail-oriented and driven to create excellent customer experiences, whilst working smarter to achieve content effectiveness.
- Supporting the online content strategy to deliver & manage compelling web content
- Development and delivery of content, to include static & dynamic content, marketing blocks and resort/destination content across multi-language sites.
- Ensure that online content is up to date and correct across all managed websites
- Preparing content jobs for translation, publishing, working with various stakeholders to coordinate and plan jobs
- Publishing of content using Content Management systems
- UAT and validation of site pages, components and functionality
- Content and site maintenance – archiving and organising site content
- Enriches user experience through tailoring of content across RCI’s websites, including banners, articles, microsites, rich media and more.
- Takes responsibility for content schedules in coordination with the business strategy, resulting in effective planning, tracking and execution of promotional/non promotional content.
- Supporting with various online member experience projects on RCI.com and other large scale online projects
- Addresses site issues and errors promptly with comprehensive follow-up
- Create and update Policy and Procedures documents and Training Manuals when applicable
- Close liaison with other parts of the organization to ensure aligned marketing and online content strategy is being delivered
- Utilise great web etiquette skills
- Proactively engage in all team initiatives
- Create an environment where associates trust the people they work for and with, have pride in what they do and enjoy the people they work with by increasing credibility, respect, fairness, pride and camaraderie through dissemination, delivery, and engagement of associate engagement plans.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Passion for technology and online applications
- Enthusiasm for ever evolving the digital landscape
- Demonstrable passion for online engagement
- Strong communication skills
- Effective organisation and collaboration skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and across regional teams
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Effective trouble shooting skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, collaborative environment, must be a team player
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with content management and ecommerce platforms (CMS)
- Experience of using AEM CMS
- Additional European language skills
- Experience in the travel market
- Experience in a global reaching organisation
- Strong understanding and ability to interpret and use data objectively to assess profitable opportunities
- Basic understanding of HTML
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.