Sales Content Technology Specialist
Central Location, Orlando, Florida, United States, 32821
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
The Sales and Marketing Enablement Specialist is responsible for the deployment of all Sales and Marketing collateral and training materials used by more than 3,500 Wyndham Destinations associates. This role interacts with stakeholders across the company and requires superb abilities to collaborate, build consensus, organize ideas and communicate them to stakeholders in a transparent manner. The Enablement Specialist will directly manage Wyndham’s Passport mobile enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and exceeds the needs of associates in the field. This is a hybrid role, in office Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and remote Thursday and Friday.
Candidates must have the ability to pay close attention to what works well and what doesn’t, with the goal of continuously optimizing existing approaches. Partner with vendors to find undiscovered methods which have an impact on results. Understand emergent trends, theories and tool and be open to modifying approaches based on the business landscape. Candidates must have the ability to develop reports to track sales enablement metrics and KPIs. Gather insights and collaborate with field teams in order to execute initiatives that improve existing processes. This role will be responsible for creating and maintaining a schedule for all initiatives therefore project and change management experience is a must.
How You'll Shine:
- Manage monthly training and collateral deployments for Sales and Marketing.
- Partner with vendors to determine emerging trends and new app functionality.
- Develop automated reporting for leadership to share KPI’s.
- Provide support to end users in field unable to access application or content within app.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel for short durations 1-3 days to Wyndham Destinations sales and marketing locations to meet with business partners and leadership for needs analysis and feedback gathering.
- Ability to manage projects from inception through completion
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and meet corporate project deadlines
- Demonstrates excellence in communication skills
- Ability to come up with creative ideas
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to details
- Demonstred quality assurance/editing skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology programs
- Experience with content management and learning management systems
- Experience with Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Proficiency in with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Additional skillset in graphic software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator) not necessary a plus
- 3+ years of program management, sales support experience
- Hospitality/timeshare experience is a plus.
Experience equivalent to the education requirement may be accepted in lieu of the education requirement.
How You'll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.