Telesales Marketing Agent
19910 N Creek Parkway, Bothell, Washington, United States, 98011
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
How You'll Shine:
We are currently recruiting reliable, professional, sales minded individuals who are great on the phone to join our growing Marketing Team!
As a member of the Marketing Team you will be contacting our current owners, and coordinating phone appointments for them to speak with our Sales Representatives; no cold calling!
As a growing company, we go above and beyond to provide competitive pay. Your potential earnings can be $40,000 - $50,000 per year!
A career at Wyndham offers you great benefit opportunities and a spectacular recognition platform. In addition to great employee discounts on such travel related areas as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
- NO WEEKENDS!!!
- Ongoing Learning and Development and Great Support from Leadership
- Work-Life Balance and Fun and Professional Atmosphere
- The opportunity to enhance your lifestyle, as you enhances the lives of others!
What You'll Bring:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong client focus
- Ability to overcome objections
- Ability to work in a goal and performance based environment
- A positive, outgoing, enthusiastic attitude a must.
- Must have a minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a great work ethic, be self-motivated, and have the desire to be the Best and work for the Best!
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Paid time off including 12 vacation days and 6 holidays per year, prorated based on your hire date.
- Sick leave in accordance with applicable laws and/or ordinances
- Wish day paid time to volunteer at an approved organization of your choice
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft plan
- Voluntary income protection benefits
Compensation for this position is $15.74 per hour (during the initial training period this rate is $15.74 per hour), plus incentives ranging from $15.00 to $36.00 per commissionable tour booked. Performance above or below reasonable expectations could result in incentive earnings outside of this range.
Please note: Components of incentive compensation are paid both weekly and monthly for this role.
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company: Wyndham Destinations!
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.