VP, Consumer Finance
3 Phillip Street, #08-03/04, Singapore, Central Singapore, 048692
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
POSITION REPORTS TO:
Chief Financial Officer
POSITIONS REPORTING TO THIS POSITION:
Contact Centre Manager
Customer Liaison Manager
Lending & Specialised Services Manager
Operational Support Manager
Operations, Training & Quality Manager
Administration & Projects Manager
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Executive team
Finance/Accounting/FP&A (Wyndham Destinations and Clubs)
Legal & Compliance
Securitsation facility banks
Wyndham Destinations North America Consumer Finance
At Wyndham Destinations our vision is to put the world on vacation, in your position as VP Consumer Finance you will manage the Consumer Finance division, including the supervision, guidance and training of Consumer Finance staff members. The sound management of the Finance and Levy portfolios is an essential requirement whilst ensuring exceptional Customer Service, Compliance with regulatory requirements, and enabling Sales in a compliant manner to maximise sales.
Our Values are the HEART of Wyndham Destinations, the beliefs of our global team that define what we recognize as important, meaningful and right:
Hospitality – treating everyone like family
Engagement – delivering our promise
Accountability – owning our impact
Respect – considering others in every interaction
Teamwork – succeeding together
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to :)
- Leadership and development of the consumer finance department encompassing the following key areas: Contract Administration, Loan Origination and Underwriting, Cash Management, Loan collections and servicing, securitstaion, management of the Levies collections, Inbound and Outbound calls, Customer Liaison team, Reporting & Analysis, Projects, Training & Development
- Responsibility for management of the loan portfolio ensuring KPl's are maintained at appropriate levels for collections and defaults
- Facilitate an environment that encourages exceptional service and focus on process improvement
- Management of owner levies and collections
- Oversee the Customer Liaison function
- Lead and manage teams across Australia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, China and Japan
- Travel internationally to different locations to upskill and support the teams
- Active involvement and co-ordination of all new projects that involve Consumer Finance
- Develop and maintain relationships with US counterparts to ensure best practice and consistency across the department
- Form strong working relationships with the Sales team from administration to executives
- Keep abreast of procedures and changes required to comply with any changes to legislation pertinent to Consumer Credit & Collections
- Comply with audit requirements
- Reporting and analysis of Consumer Finance data.
- Assist in development, monitoring and prepare securitization or other financing inititaives of the company.
- Set goals and bonus incentives for departments.
- Active involvement and responsibility for Consumer Finance budgets.
- Assist, direct and provide guidance to Managers, Supervisors and Consumer Finance staff.
- Provide leadership and provide timely and appropriate recognition and feedback
- Adhere to all policies and procedures relating to Workplace Health and Safety ensuring the safety of yourself and all other people who may be effected by your conduct in the workplace
- Display a Count On Me! service to all internal and external parties.
- Display innovation through inspiring, creating and improving processes and products.
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting your peers and managers. Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible.
KEY POSITION CRITERIA:
- Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills.
- Proven ability to develop and lead a team
- Broad knowledge of debt recovery/insolvency matters and a sound knowledge of accounting procedures and financial analysis
- Sound knowledge of Asutarlian and key markets Privacy laws, Bankruptcy Law, National Consumer Credit Protection Act, National Credit Code, Anti-money Laundering and other relevant legislation
- Exception customer service focus and ethics
- Experience and knowledge of the recovery process.
- Experience and knowledge in regards to securitization (advantage)
- Excellent persuasiveness, negotiation and communications skills
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate with solicitors, accountants and owners to ensure the best possible result for the business
- Flexible, adaptable and able to organize and prioritise work to achieve maximum efficiency and ensure all deadlines are met
- Sound knowledge of Word / Excel / Access & Outlook
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.