Training & Quality Assurance Specialist, Consumer Finance
2F-1 Business Center 9, Philexcel Business Park, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Philippines, 2023
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to:)
- Deliver classroom and individualized training for all Consumer Finance team members
- Contribute to a positive culture aligned to the Wyndham Destinations values to deliver strong employee engagement and exhibit an “above the line” mentality
- Develop training materials through a host of learning platforms including a learning management system
- Develop training assessments
- Collaborate with the leadership team of the assigned operational area to initiate and create supplemental or continuing education training when performance gaps occur
- Conduct quality monitoring of staff’s interaction with customers (internal & external)
- Evaluate performance and recommend development training
- Compliance and quality review and auditing through various methodologies
- Coaching of staff as outlined by the leadership team
- Identify training needs through job analysis, consultation with leadership teams, staff questionnaires, competency-based assessment, work reports and call monitoring
- Ensure that the training needs identified reflect the direction and needs of the organisation
- Create a positive development experience for new and existing employees
- Evaluate new hire performance and address employee relations issues when they arise; forward recommendations to manager/supervisor
- Collaborate with the leadership team to design, deliver and evaluate the success of both the new hire and continuing education programs
- Proactively drive change and implement process improvements
- Contribute to developing and facilitate specialized training as requested
- Participate in coordinating training events and associated details such as, location, logistics, set-up, materials, training aids, registration, and program evaluations
- Facilitate new hire classes as needed based on business needs
- Structure session plans with consideration given to different styles of training formats (e.g. role-playing, lecture, group participation)
- In conjunction with their direct leader, evaluate and provide feedback for the new hires' first 90 days of employment.
- Keep all policies & procedures updated in a standardized format
- Write detailed training and procedural documents based on materials provided from business partners
- Contribute to the design and complete needs assessments, develop curriculum, implement and evaluate new business initiatives
- Display innovation through inspiring, creating and improving processes
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting all colleagues and customers
- Continued learning to stay aware of the most updated information from a regulatory, compliance, industry and organization perspective
- Seek feedback from all training participants via surveys and questionnaires
- Actively participate in team and site meetings when required
- Communicate and negotiate with external training and education service providers for the delivery of quality learning programmes
- Responsible for assessing the accuracy of processed applications, reporting on any potential breaches in addition to identifying and reporting on risks to the business.
- Responsible for the management, coaching and development of the on boarding initiative as well as being required to track the progress of all 0-6 month associates and supporting the supervisors in the development and success of our new hires.
- As an ambassador of Consumer Finance, you will be responsible for the creation of an environment where every employee feels engaged, motivated and has the best opportunity to develop core skills required to be a successful associate.
KEY POSITION CRITERIA:
- Preferred minimum two years’ experience writing reference materials, procedure manuals, and/or end-user guides
- Preferred minimum two years’ experience as a trainer
- Preferred certification and or post college education in training and development
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively with other team members delivering quality documentation or curriculum with aggressive time lines
- Knowledge of adult learning, teaching methodologies and instructional design
- Strong project management, communication and influencing skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an interactive/coaching/mentoring approach to training
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and effectively meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Displays a positive, professional manner with the ability to represent the organization in project teams, dealing with key relationships from all levels within the organisation and the ability to work under pressure
- With enthusiasm and dedication to the development and success of others
- Able to bring the best out of people
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.