Senior Administrative and Operations Assistant
Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand, 83150
Administración de mercadeo
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
- Manage all aspects of marketing administration and ensure marketing operation run smooth and effienctly support all teams.
- Ensure correct wave managment to Sales Reps according to language proficiency and guests profile.
- Allocate all tour slots for Phuket Sales Sites and assist with Bangkok sales site as required.
- Ensure last minute wave amendments are accurately communicated and coordinated.
- Process tour bookings in IHC/South Pacific system.
- Develop and maintain reporting for the Field Marketing Department.
- Manage the Dispatch/Logistics function of Field Marketing.
- Assist with the processing and approval of Field Marketing payroll.
- Assist with processing of invoices
- Assist with organizing and sourcing Field Marketing collateral and premiums
- Gain relevant approvals for and complete stock orders for all Field Marketing location assigned
- Provide Adhoc information requests
- Ensure data integrity of systems and maintain accurate records to ensure departmental compliance with business and government standards and regulations.
- Display Lead with your heart! Service to all internal and external parties
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the Wyndham promise.
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting your peers and managers. Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Any other duties within your skill levels as requested by the Company from time to time
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.