Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
- Greet and serve resort guests during their stay by making it easier and more enjoyable to arrive, check-in and stay at the property.
- Ensures proper handling of guest's luggage while maintaining a professional appearance and cordial attitude towards all guests and employees.
- Provides services to the guest personally or refers requests to the appropriate department manager.
- May answer inquiries pertaining to the resort's amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, entertainment and directions.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or
with others as needed.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
-Full time availability required to work weekends and Holidays, daytime and nighttime.
WD is a drug-free workplace and may require a background check and drug test prior to employment.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Gracias por su interés, envíe su solicitud en la página siguiente.