Japanese Speaking Call Centre Operator
2F-1 Business Center 9, Philexcel Business Park, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Philippines, 2023
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to :)
- Making Outbound / Inbound calls promoting and selling our packages.
- Ensure cancellation and amendment policies are adhered to
- Maximize every opportunity including email, social media, online and telephone enquiries.
- Responsible for setting appointments, utilizing the lead sources assigned by the Supervisor.
- Ensuring that the set appointment meets the set qualification criteria and has the appropriate directions to the designated showroom.
- Responsible for providing quality customer service to our potential clients.
- Responsible for following all Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific Policies and Procedures as set by Management.
- Display a Count on Me! Service to all internal and external parties.
- Responsible for coming to work in a timely manner, according to work schedule.
- Responsible for being courteous and respectful to co-workers.
- Display innovation through inspiring, creating and improving processes and products.
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by management
KEY POSITION CRITERIA:
- Fluent in Japanese language; specifically verbal communication, reading and writing capabilities.
- Previous telesales experience preferred however not essential.
- Ability to focus attention for extended periods of time
- Exceptional telephone manner that is professional, friendly and clear.
- Committed to provide excellent customer service at all times
- Be detailed, accurate and thorough.
- Possess a positive, can do attitude with the ability to self motivate.
- Ability to learn and use scripts.
- Ability to learn objection handling.
- Skilled in controlling a phone conversation.
- Ability to maintain and exceed production requirements
- Ability to maintain an upbeat work relation with Co-workers
- Good time management skills.
- Likes to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to set and meet individual and group goals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, co-workers, and clients.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.