2F-1 Business Center 9, Philexcel Business Park, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Philippines, 2023
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a focus on vacation ownership, travel memberships, and exchange programs, we’re shaping the future of leisure travel by creating new possibilities for vacationers. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
Experienced Java/J2EE & Salesforce developer required to propose, design and implement new and innovative web and database designs supporting the needs of all business units and ensuring excellence in client satisfaction and outcome.
Reporting to the IT Development Manager you will work with the current development team members to assist with and fulfil outstanding projects, primarily with Java, Salesforce SQL Server and Apache Tomcat.
To be successful you will need to be business focused with the ability to understand the company objectives and responsibilities to deliver premium levels of service to our customers.
As well as high exposure to vendor or corporate internet web development and sound knowledge of Internet trends, you will have the ability to identify operational inefficiencies, recommend improvement and to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in developing Java/J2EE applications using Spring MVC 3.5+, Hibernate 3.5+ and JPA preferable
- Maven and Ant experience preferable
- Strong experience building web applications and high-performance web services
- Working experience with MSSQL and MySQL
- Experience with Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Apache Tomcat and HTTP experience advantageous
- Software engineering practices and good knowledge of Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design Principles
- Version control experience using GIT, SVN or other tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and advise all levels of the business
- Ability to create a web environment which facilitates change
- Experience with all things Salesforce preferable, including Visualforce, Apex classes and triggers, workflows and custom objects
- Recent experience migrating a large piece of work from multiple legacy systems into Salesforce advantageous
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific is one of the market leaders in Resort and Hotel ownership and management, offering a network of national and international resorts. We pride ourselves on our professional yet relaxed culture where we offer continued support towards career development and growth.
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to MyCareer@travelandleisure.com, including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.